Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Close Up With Kmaru -Fitness Coach From Muscle Activation





Tell us a little about yourself and what you do.
Spontaneous and also outspoken guy age 24 from Malaysia, have been living in Melbourne for about a year. Very passionate about health, fitness and bodybuilding. A qualified fitness Instructor from Victoria University and a qualified Personal Trainer from Australia Institute of Fitness AIF.

Who (or what) inspires you to do what you love in your profession?
Arnold schwarzenegger inspires me to be a competitive bodybuilder and sharing my knowledge to provide result to clients and friends and boost my interest to choose personal training as a profession.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
From those who have achieved their dreams goals that provided logical explanation on how it can be done.

IFBB Pro Mark Alvis
Sydney Health & Fitness Expo 2011

What are the five words that people who know you would use to describe you?
Charismatic, funny, creative, straight forward,positive

Tell us about your very first job and what path have you taken since then?
I started working as retail attendent in L'occittane KLCC for my partime job when I was still in college. Not sure what was my path yet until I found my interest in Fitness & Bodybuilding. In the process to complete my diploma in Hospitality Industry I meet a friend that own a gym and sport supplement company and from there my interest begin. I started working in his gym than I started to work in a commercial gym as a trainer and 6 month after that I was offer to work in my friend first sports supplement franchise as outlet manager, 2 years after that I'm  moved to Melbourne

As fitness Advisor, what is your biggest frustration?
Guiding and motivating a person that should get help to improve their health but they choose to ignore my advises

Tell us about how you prioritise your work.

I spend half of my day coaching my client and readers before thinking to have any plan in the day.



KLBBF Malaysia 2010


Tell us about the project you are working right now with ArtSHINE?
I'm more than happy to provide coaching towards health and fitness with my readers and also creative audience. Health is wealth and it can be done anywhere even from your own home.

Tell us about how do you connect with other artists, and your customers (i.e.how do you network)?
I prefer face to face because in this industry it's all about physical. I meet people from the gym that I visited and mostly via email, blog and Facebook

Friends on the Giant's Chair

What advice can you offer other people who are just starting out and following their passions?
Trust, believe and work hard toward your dream because nothing is impossible.

What dreams do you still want to achieve or fulfil in your life?
Realistically I wish to give seminars in front of hundreds of people about health and that will come true in 8 months time hopefully and the biggest dream of all is to stand at the Olympia stage in Las Vages as a Professional bodybuilder.

What is your proudest moment so far?
Offer to work in Florida as a Personal Trainer in a 5 star cruise ship.

Who do you most want to meet and why?
Malaysian ex-Prime minister Tun Dr.Mahathair todiscuss about health issue in Malaysian School because with his incredible solving problem Malaysian health should improve from younger not later age.

FBB Pro Branch Warren
Sydney Health & Fitness Expo 2011

What is the most important lesson in life that you have learned?
Never ever let others decide what You should become in the future.

What book are you reading right now, and do you have a book you would like to recommend?
Honestly I don't read many books unless its health related but I would recommend a book called "Super food" that I read a while back. It provide a short and simple information about what food you can easily get that has tons of benefits for a better life.


Where do we find you and learn more about what you do?
I share all my knowledge and experience in my blog. I consult and coach my client via email and Facebook and you can get me at:

No comments:

Pure Leverage

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails