Thursday, September 6, 2012

CALL FOR ENTRIES-Young Blood Designers Market





Young Blood: Designers Market 9-11 November

" Hot on the heels of last month'd popular markets, Young Blood: Designers Market will return to the museum on 9-11 November and we're looking for lovers (and makers) of great design to join in.

CALL FOR ENTRIES IS NOW OPEN

Set up your stall for three day inside the Power Museum, in time to showcase your innovation and intriguing ideas to design-hungry fans before Christmas.

Young Blood is the only design market to be curated by a panel of experts, presented in a Museum that is grounded in design excellence, and  set alongside leading design exhibitions and displays.

We're looking for designers from the entire spectrum of design- whatever your field - from fashion, furniture and jewellery to products, howeware and lighting design."


WHAT PREVIOUS STALLHOLDERS SAY

"A great opportunity to promote my work and have recognition from an important instituttion [such] as the Power House museum." Domingo, mi-wallet

"I had students contacting me after the Young Blood: Designers Market... I absolutely love sharing my knowledge and experience." Varunik Ceramics

"An Amazing experience for me as I just started my business... My work is now selling in two retail stores in Sydney." Puneet, Kinetic Patterns Read more


APPLY NOW  Entries close 28 September2012

Stalls are limited (50 in total) and we only take the best so get your entry in today.


Young Blood: Designers Market

From Friday 9 November- Sunday 11 November, 10am - 5pm


No comments:

Pure Leverage

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails